Increase productivity and safety within your histology / pathology processes without disruptive HVAC modifications.
During tissue processing (fixation, dehydration, cleaning), labs are challenged to fully protect the processing technicians from the harmful emissions of Xylene, Ethanol, and Formaldehyde
- The advantage of ductless on a traditional fume hood structure
- Superior filtration for broader range of chemicals
- Enhanced detection with multiple sensors
- Utilizes Neutrodine filters which are ideal for multidisciplinary chemical handlings
Halo Laboratory Air Filtration System
- Works 24/7 to pull contaminated air into the filter and return clean air
- Simple to install – No HVAC connection needed
- Easy access panel for quick filter changes
- Utilizes Smart technology and networking to monitor units remotely
The Erlab Advantage
Ductless filtered hoods provide an at source capture solution with added detection and communication features for lab personnel safety and optimum filter performance.
Great Ductless fume hood!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Our ductless fume hood is good for making reagents and processing our urine toxicology samples. The fume hood was inexpensive, easy to put together and very useful. ErLab is a great company that provides all items needed to be sure the fume hood works."
Stone Clinical Laboratories, LLC
Why Choose Erlab?
Lower installation costs
Reduced energy consumption and quieter, cleaner labs
Speak with a specialist
Have your questions answered by a technical safety expert today.
Submit this form or call 1-800-964-4434.