Chemistry professors want to expand their teaching labs without renovating their HVAC infrastructure.
Chemistry teaching laboratories can contain upwards of (15) fume hoods or more. How do you increase fume hoods without major lab disruption?
- The advantage of ductless on a traditional fume hood structure
- Superior filtration for broader range of chemicals
- Enhanced detection with multiple sensors
- Utilizes Neutrodine filters which are ideal for multidisciplinary chemical handlings
Halo Laboratory Air Filtration System
- Works 24/7 to pull contaminated air into the filter and return clean air
- Simple to install – No HVAC connection needed
- Easy access panel for quick filter changes
- Utilizes Smart technology and networking to monitor units remotely
The Erlab Advantage
Ductless fume hoods enable simplified, less costly and quicker renovations of your chemistry teaching labs while improving sustainability and without
polluting the environment.
"We have used the filtered fume hoods since 2010 in our teaching laboratories and have been very pleased with their performance. We have been able to manage routine maintenance on the hoods internally. Because of our experiences with the filtered fume hoods, we have also added several benchtop enclosures for rotary evaporators in our teaching and in our research labs."
S. O'Reilly - Professor of Chemistry and Biochemistry / Butler University ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Why Choose Erlab?
User Friendly and Energy Efficient
Ecosystem of products combine user friendly design and lower energy use.
Filters capture and retain harmful fumes.
Environmentally sustainable for
labs of all sizes.
Speak with a specialist
Have your questions answered by a technical safety expert today.
Submit this form or call 1-800-964-4434.