HPLC, filtration, and titration analysis is critical in your QC / R&D lab.
Increasing sample analysis throughout your lab requires more fume hoods and storage cabinets.
- The advantage of ductless on a traditional fume hood structure
- Superior filtration for broader range of chemicals
- Enhanced detection with multiple sensors
- Utilizes Neutrodine filters which are ideal for multidisciplinary chemical handlings
Halo Laboratory Air Filtration System
- Works 24/7 to pull contaminated air into the filter and return clean air
- Simple to install – No HVAC connection needed
- Easy access panel for quick filter changes
- Utilizes Smart technology and networking to monitor units remotely
The Erlab Advantage
Expand easily for significantly less cost, while increasing
Application Area: Energy/Biofuels, acids and other chemicals
The Captair Smart Ductless Fume Hood that we use for cleaning and analyzing weight loss metal corrosion coupons from energy related facilities including pipelines, well sites and petrochemical facilities has worked wonders for us. We use acids and other chemicals in the NACE and ASTM standards for cleaning, and previously the fumes affected our offices near the laboratory and the workers. With the Fume Hood these problems are gone. We had excellent advice on what Fume Hood to purchase, had help on installation, set up, as well as later help in maintenance and operation.
G. Brown, Brown Corrosion Services, Inc. - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (Select Science review)
Why Choose Erlab?
Simplified renovations to existing buildings
Reduced energy consumption, quieter and cleaner labs
True mobility and flexibility
Speak with a specialist
Have your questions answered by a technical safety expert today.
Submit this form or call 1-800-964-4434.